Saturday, May 1, 2010

On the Farm

Our Fearless Leader has a proto-farm going at his place.  He was out of town this weekend so I took care of feeding the animals.  There are two rabbits, a few chickens and a dog team.  Here are some pictures:
These are the chickens.  I didn't have to do any thing for them actually.
The rabbits.  The things hanging from the cages are their water bottles.  They froze the day before OFL got back.


Here is the water bucket.  It froze over every night so I had to chop it up with an ax before I could fill up the bucket to bring to the dogs.  

It got really cold by the last day with the wind blowing really hard.  That said, it was sort of enjoyable to feel like a rugged outdoorsperson.  Not enjoyable enough for me to want more animals at my house though.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment